Translate

2023-03-31

Oh, my! Ann Telnaes constructed a comprehensive timeline of crooks of the TRUMP timeline

 I really hope Washington Post will choose to share it with you, as a peep into Washington Post's website.

If you can't enjoy it, you're part of the problem. Sorry guys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/interactive/2022/ann-telnaes-jan-6-capitol-cartoon/?tid=ss_tw

Thank you Ann!! I enjoyed every cartoon and some more.
And: No, I will not distribute it, it's for my scrap book. I've been following Trump since 2015 and I agree with Bragg. He's worth an indictment.

For those, thinking he will manage and wriggle out of this one:

Try this: https://a-zproj.blogspot.com/2023/03/trump-vs-justice-he-really-have-at.html

It's more or less a snapshot and I'm not going to update it further, but it's an illustration to what's awaiting our dear TFG who's, rent free, inhabited at least my head since 2016.


I say one thing: Good Luck With That, Donald Trump!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar